In Case of Emergency
MSBC Weather-Related Closing Information
For up-to-the-minute weather-related service status information, you can:
- Call the Church and hit #53 for the latest operation information
- Information, when operating decisions are made, is immediately updated on the church's website and social media pages.
- We use a phone call system which calls all members in our database with important operating information. Again, this system is used immediately when operating decisions are made.
- We also send e-alerts and text alerts regarding operating schedule. To ensure you receive these updates, make sure you are enrolled in our InFellowship system.
New After Hours Emergency Line Available
The Ministry has instituted an after-hours emergency line. In the event of an emergency, you can now call (443) 610-2795 for immediate assistance. Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- The Loss of A Loved One
- Family Emergencies
- Illness or Hospital Visitations
During regular business hours, the Main Church office can provide information and direction regarding these issues. The office, which is staffed between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. , can assist with other needs including:
- Financial Assistance
- Christian Counseling
- A Need To Meet with the Pastor
- Baby Blessings
- Daycare Services
- How to Join a Ministry
- Emergency Cancellation Information
Reach the Main Church office at (410) 747-3417. At Morning Star we want our members and their families to know we are “here when you need us.” Because You Matter!