During Convocations 2015
We Are Living The Vision
Both Inside and Outside the Walls of MSBC
Please support the following outreach efforts as you join us for Worship:
- September 8th is our Two Can Tuesday - Everyone is asked to bring in two canned good which will be donated to the Maryland Food Bank. We will also welcome representatives from the Food Bank who will share important information regarding the organizations mission and how our support can make a difference.
- September 9th is our Walk a Mile in My Shoes Wednesday - Donate new or slightly used shoes for the international Soles for Souls effort (sneakers, boots, etc.) A pair of shoes provides relief today so thousands can succeed tomorrow.
- September 10th is Toiletry Thursday - Donate toiletries (deodorants, soaps, shower shoes, shower gels, hair spray) to be distributed to Baltimore area homeless shelters. Representatives from the County’s Shelter Program Office will join us for worship.
Thanks for helping US make a difference!
Help Our Marketing Team
CDL Drivers Needed - MSBC is in need of volunteer CDL drivers with "passenger endorsement" to help our Transportation Ministry. If interested please contact Deaconess Faye Marvin at (410) 265-7460, ext. 118.
Episodes in Excellence
Prayer Conference Call Playback - Click Here
New After Hours Emergency Line Available
The Ministry has instituted an after-hours emergency line. In the event of an emergency, you can now call (443) 610-2795 for immediate assistance. Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- - The Loss of A Loved One
- - Family Emergencies
- - Illness or Hospital Visitations
During regular business hours, the Main Church office can provide information and direction regarding these issues. The office, which is staffed between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., can assist with other needs including:
- - Financial Assistance
- - Christian Counseling
- - A Need To Meet with the Pastor
- - Prayer
- - Weddings
- - Baby Blessings
- - Daycare Services
- - How to Join a Ministry
- - Emergency Cancellation Information
Reach the Main Church office at (410) 747-3417. At Morning Star we want our members and their families to know we are “here when you need us.” Why? Because You Matter!
Volunteer Drivers Needed
The Ministry is in need of “volunteer van drivers” and volunteer drivers with “CDL license with passenger endorsement” to assist in transporting our membership for various activities. Please contact Deaconess Faye Marvin at(410) 747-3417 or JoAnn Wilson at (410) 265-7460 for additional information.
Men In Prayer - The Brothers are in prayer each Tuesday night from 6-7pm. All brothers are encourage to come out for one hour for Men in Prayer. Believe Me - It Will Change Your Life!