Preparing for the Harvest/Dedication Card Package
Review the materials and prayerfully consider your RENEWED COMMITMENT to the Lord for 2016. On Sunday we are asking you to bring back the portion of the handout that ask for your prayerful reflections. We have raised two thoughts - what you are asking God to do for you in 2016 and what MORE you are planning to do for God in 2016. Again, complete that portion of the handout - detach it - and return it next Sunday as we collect them and PREPARE FOR THE HARVEST - IT'S TIME!
SOME MILESTONES DESERVE A PRIZE …
As of this writing, WE ARE 28 PERSONS AWAY from having 1000 persons registered in our In Fellowship System. In Fellowship allows you to:
- Manage your member information (address, phone, email).
- Give conveniently online.
- Track your giving.
- Download your 2015 contribution statement (for tax purposes).
- Stay connected to your ministry groups.
You know Morning Star Baptist Church offers a licensed, Childcare Center. But, did you know we also offer a Before & After School Program? Our Center serves approximately 60 preschool children ages 2 to 5 years old and 15 school age children. Here are some specifics about the School Age Program:
- Care is available to children between the ages of 5 and 15 years old.
- Services are available only when Baltimore County Schools are in session.
- Before School Care: 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- After School Care: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (includes snack)
- The weekly fee for school age child care is $90.00. Tuition payments must be made in advance or as care is provided.
- Children attending Hillcrest Elementary School will receive transportation to and from the Center by the Baltimore County Public School System.
- Parents are responsible for arranging transportation to and from other surrounding schools.
Only 15 Slots Available!
Call us at (410) 744-2685. We believe “Love and Learning Go Hand in Hand."
Help Our Marketing Team
CDL Drivers Needed - MSBC is in need of volunteer CDL drivers with "passenger endorsement" to help our Transportation Ministry. If interested please contact Deaconess Faye Marvin at (410) 265-7460, ext. 118.
Episodes in Excellence
Prayer Conference Call Playback - Click Here
New After Hours Emergency Line Available
The Ministry has instituted an after-hours emergency line. In the event of an emergency, you can now call (443) 610-2795 for immediate assistance. Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- - The Loss of A Loved One
- - Family Emergencies
- - Illness or Hospital Visitations
During regular business hours, the Main Church office can provide information and direction regarding these issues. The office, which is staffed between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., can assist with other needs including:
- - Financial Assistance
- - Christian Counseling
- - A Need To Meet with the Pastor
- - Prayer
- - Weddings
- - Baby Blessings
- - Daycare Services
- - How to Join a Ministry
- - Emergency Cancellation Information
Reach the Main Church office at (410) 747-3417. At Morning Star we want our members and their families to know we are “here when you need us.” Why? Because You Matter!
Volunteer Drivers Needed
The Ministry is in need of “volunteer van drivers” and volunteer drivers with “CDL license with passenger endorsement” to assist in transporting our membership for various activities. Please contact Deaconess Faye Marvin at(410) 747-3417 or JoAnn Wilson at (410) 265-7460 for additional information.
Men In Prayer - The Brothers are in prayer each Tuesday night from 6-7pm. All brothers are encourage to come out for one hour for Men in Prayer. Believe Me - It Will Change Your Life!