- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Tuesday, 17 January 2012 07:46
- Written by
- Hits: 10261
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL MSBC MEMBERS
The goal of this link is to provide members with information that makes participating in Ministry easier. Look forward to journeying here to download ministry meeting agendas, presentations and more. Our goal is to use technology to better facilitate ministry.
MSBC Imagine Campaign Devotional Journey for January 2015
Throughout the Imagine Campaign we have reminded persons that this is both a spiritual and financially journey. Financially, our goal has been to raise the necessary monies to expand our Ministry campus. Why? Because we are focused on building and rebuilding lives in the Church and Community. At the same time, we have emphasized that this is also a spiritual journey – challenging us to exercise our faith and deepen our trust in God. As we head toward the 3-year mark for our Campaign, we want to invite you to join us beginning January 1st on a devotional journey. Morning Star members have authored reflections in the areas of Faith, Endurance, Trust, Perseverance and Confidence. Each of these areas are critical as we Imagine the Possibilities. Read, reflect and allow The Lord to encourage you as we head toward our three-year milestone. This is the Lord’s doing and it is marvelous. Click Here
- Social Media Request - please click here or https://docs.google.com/a/msbcministries.org/forms/d/1YfRZjYT6dfrFDjLPDcY2PkOYWf6rXy358597XMlCGh4/viewform For more information on social media request, please
or Dr. Anthony Brown at
- Ministry Room Request Form
- Ministry Event Request Form .
If you have never logged into this system > Register "New to Morning Star", else use your username and password you created in this system. If you are having problems logging in, please contact the church office.
Current Information Available
MSBC Weather Information
The recent weather situations have raised the question regarding how persons obtain Church operating information in the event of an emergency. Well, there are four ways:
- Call the Church and hit #53 for the latest operation information
- Information, when operating decisions are made, is immediately updated on the Church's website at www.msbcministries.org.
- We use a Phone Call System which calls all members in our database with important operating information. Again, this system is used immediately when operating decisions are made.
- We also send e-alerts and text alerts regarding operating schedule. Go to the home page of our website and add your email and phone number to our database.
New After Hours Emergency Line Available
The Ministry has instituted an after-hours emergency line. In the event of an emergency, you can now call (443) 610-2795 for immediate assistance. Emergency situations include, but are not limited to:
- The Loss of A Loved One
- Family Emergencies
- Illness or Hospital Visitations
During regular business hours, the Main Church office can provide information and direction regarding these issues. The office, which is staffed between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. , can assist with other needs including:
- Financial Assistance
- Christian Counseling
- A Need To Meet with the Pastor
- Baby Blessings
- Daycare Services
- How to Join a Ministry
- Emergency Cancellation Information
Reach the Main Church office at (410) 747-3417. At Morning Star we want our members and their families to know we are “here when you need us.” Why? Because You Matter!