Community Daycare & Learning Center
The MSBC Community Daycare and Learning Center serves approximately 60 preschool children ages 2 to 5 years old and 15 school age children ages 5-15 years old. The center operates year-round Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Established in August 1983, the center is licensed by the Maryland State Department of Education.
Located at 154 Winters Lane, the center is popular for its extended hours, balanced mix of educational and social activities, and nurturing environment. Children are placed in groups according to age and ability. The curriculum includes devotion, progressive lesson plans, and age-appropriate activities. The center serves breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks, and schedules daily rest periods on small cots for the children.
Under the directorship of Minister Olivia Hazell, the center staff are trained and knowledgeable about developmental stages and the needs of pre-school and school-aged children. Individuals certified in First Aid & CPR are always available.
Staff spare the rod and encourage a positive discipline policy that diminishes unacceptable behavior and teaches self-control, responsibility, and respect. The theme is "Where Love and Learning Go Hand in Hand."
$20.00 Application Fee (non-refundable)
$160.00 - 2 Years Old
$150.00 - 3-5 Years Old/Non-members
$140.00 - 3-5 Years Old/ MSBC members only
$90.00 - Before & After School Care
For more information, interested persons may call (410) 744-2685
Department of Social Services subsidies are gladly accepted.
You know Morning Star Baptist Church offers a licensed, Childcare Center. But, did you know we also offer a Before & After School Program? Our Center serves approximately 60 preschool children ages 2 to 5 years old and 15 school age children. Here are some specifics about the School Age Program:
- Care is available to children between the ages of 5 and 15 years old.
- Services are available only when Baltimore County Schools are in session.
- Before School Care: 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- After School Care: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (includes snack)
- The weekly fee for school age child care is $90.00. Tuition payments must be made in advance or as care is provided.
- Children attending Hillcrest Elementary School will receive transportation to and from the Center by the Baltimore County Public School System.
- Parents are responsible for arranging transportation to and from other surrounding schools.
Only 15 Slots Available!
Call us at (410) 744-2685. We believe “Love and Learning Go Hand in Hand."